NEW TO LANDSCAPE PHOTOGRAPHY?
Learn landscape photography with more focus on you and less on the gear. Start today and make better photos tomorrow
Landscape photography is challenging when you are new to the genre. There is a lot of planning and preparation behind a good landscape photo. Ideally, you should photograph when the light is at it’s best. At the scene, you must be able to sort out and arrange the elements for a best possible composition. Finally, you must understand how you can bring the best out of your landscape photos with editing
"In the beginning you don’t know what you don’t know"
"As you learn, you know what you don’t know"
Don't let the camera control you
- Struggling with aperture and shutter speed?
- Are your landscape photos blurry and out of focus.
- Are your landscape photos too bright or too dark?
No camera can compensate for bad composition
- Composition is to make chaos into order
- Light is the most important element in landscape photography
- Composition takes your landscape photography to the next level
No more dull and boring landscape photos
- Most digital photos need some level of editing
- The best landscape photos on the Internet are edited
- All pros edit their landscape photos
The style of teaching is simple, straightforward yet informative
I find the information Kim provides to be very informative and to the point. There is always something interesting to learn. I like the way he keeps providing me with those little things that make a big difference.
Every article is filled with great advice on a new topic
I have found that when Kim covers a subject which I know quite a bit about, still, I find several nuggets I didn't know before. But just as often, he covers a topic that is new to me and it then motivates me to get 'out there' and try the technique for myself. My composition is better, my photos now have a clear subject and I now have the basics of how to make the subject stand out in a photo. Sometimes it's hard to critique my photos but if others can be believed my photos have improved noticeably since I've been reading the blog and newsletter
© 2020 Landscape2Art All rights Reserved